Shipping & Delivery
AWESOMEPOUCH takes responsibility for the shipments of our orders.
If you have problems in delivery, please inform us with this email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We will quickly take an action to resolve it.
Customs duty is the recipient’s responsibility.
Please note that your parcel may be subjected to the customs of your country when it arrived in. And the customs duty is the recipient’s responsibility.
Choosing a Shipping Method
You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Shipping Method page during the checkout process.
AWESOMEPOUCH offer various shipping methods as follows:
- standard shipping : It is the cheapest delivery method. We do not provide tracking numbers. you can’t delivery tracking and we shall not be held liable if the items are lost. up to 1.9kg
- registered shipping : It costs 2.4 dollars more than ‘standard shipping’. We recommend this delivery method or EMS. We provide tracking numbers. you can delivery tracking and If the goods are lost, we check to shipping company and re-send or refund. up to 1.9kg
- EMS : The quickest and safest method but it is the most expensive. Door to door service. up to 29.9kg
- When Malaysian customers choose EMS, they will ship via the EFS. That is because it is the cheapest and quickest way to customers.
Standard Shipping , Registered shipping Region and Shipping charge
- Up to 1.90kg per package.
EMS shipping Region and Shipping charge
- Up to 29.9kg per package.